Will You Help?

Dear Friends,

For the past seven plus years I have devoted time to writing and preparing this blog as a ministry to you. Several times each week you receive biblical truth and information and many, many of you have written me both here and via email to thank me for providing a blog that addresses the real problems and issues you face in life. 

You will notice there are no ads on this blog. There never have been, and I don't intend to start monetizing this blog- ever. I find ads on blogs to be annoying and they get in the way of what I click to see there. I don't like them, and I assume you don't either. While I don't monetize this blog, it isn't free to me, and I need your help.

You may have recently received an email from my ministries, Reigning Grace Counseling Center and Biblical Counseling for Women explaining that as the ministry has grown, so have the financial needs. If you haven't seen the email, the letter is posted on the Donation page of the website.  I want you to know there is no organization that underwrites anything that I do, the ministry goes forward on the grace of God and by fulfilling the needs of those seeking biblical counseling.

That said, the ministry could really use your help in the form of a financial gift to enable me and my staff to continue to serve those looking for help, healing, and hope through biblical counseling and discipleship. The ministry is a non-profit 501(c)3 charitable organization, and every gift is tax deductible. Will you consider helping with a donation of any size? I've made it easy to donate from the website for Reigning Grace. Just click here! If you want to help but don't want to do so over the internet, there is information on the website for how to do that too. 

I'll be honest, it is not easy for me to ask you to financially support the ministry. It is even more difficult to know that some will stop following or reading this blog because I am asking for a financial gift. But the needs are real, and I hope you will consider donating to Reigning Grace Counseling Center and Biblical Counseling for Women for your end of the year charitable giving. 

Thank you,  
Julie