BIG ANNOUNCMENT! We Are Moving!!

Hello Reading Friends! 

I want to let you know there are some changes coming to the blog for 2016! My staff is working on bringing you an ALL NEW blog format in the new year with some other fantastic and exciting changes I think you will find pleasing. 

On Friday I will be posting more information on the coming changes and Monday, January 4, 2016 the new blog will debut! 

Here is what you need to do in the meantime- Check out the new site and subscribe to the blog's new address at www.bc4women.org to be sure you don't miss a single post. The site is under construction, but you can still get an idea of our new look. The subscription box is just below the countdown clock. If you would do this right away (so you don't forget) that would be great! 

I am looking forward to the next phase of this ministry and I hope you will come along and join me in seeing what God has in store for Biblical Counseling for Women!